A little about myself:
My experience in the world of education has been wonderful so far. My major is elementary education and I cannot wait to be a teacher. I hope to teach third grade but I know I will be satisfied with whatever grade I end up teaching. I have always loved children and have fond memories of teaching my younger relatives different things. I did my first two years of college at Anne Arundel Community College in Maryland. To get my Associates degree I had to complete 45 hours of field experience in elementary schools over the two years I was there. This experience just help me feel more confident that this is the profession for me. I loved being in the classroom and connecting with the students. I loved answering questions for them and helping them understand certain concepts. I cannot wait to have a class of my own.
My Teaching Philosophy

I'm very open minded

I'm very willing to try new things, especially new classroom techniques, technologies, ect. I'm also willing to take suggestions and criticism. I think it's very important to listen to the people around me and use what they say to better myself.